Saturday, March 28, 2015

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

© "Zero to 60"

A long time favorite of many I had a love/hate relationship with. Took me three days after I finished it to warm up to it, and that warmth just grew and grew. I had it professionally framed in bright yellow and red which set it off beautifully. Shown, it won high awards. It was my husbands favorite and he requested I keep it to hang for our personal enjoyment for a quite awhile, then I convinced him to let it be sold since he found a new favorite of my work to hang. This vibrant and colorful acrylic painting can be seen for purchase by visiting the Kasum Contemporary Fine Art gallery here
Sometimes life tosses us a curve ball that at first we think is a bad throw, but it's just an angle to get around, not a straight path. I still have trouble getting past some of those angles, but that makes life interesting, don't you think?  

Jonelle T. McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment