Friday, October 17, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy


Screen shot of the 2015 Art Calendar cover- the real thing is much better looking. I'm taking requests for them now. Your calendar request must be pre-paid for me to add to the order count. I accept pay-pal (preferred), otherwise ask me about other payment arrangements. They are $28.00 each and in the US $3.00 to ship. They are 9" wide and when open, 22" long. Printed on glossy heavy card stock- no curling corners! Gorgeous rich color. Reserve yours today! Please email me with your request for how many, payment arrangements or with any questions. Thank you! 
email: mccoysartworks@gmail.com

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysgaitedhorseartworks.blogspot.com
jonelle-t-mccoy.artistwebsites.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment