Saturday, August 23, 2014

Art by Oklahoma Abstract Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy

© "24 Carrot"
This is one of my favorites that I've done using our paso fino stallion Adonis as the inspiration. This magnificant specimen has been a muse for my artwork and is featured in one way or another in many of my works. This was auctioned off at my Sweet Valentine solo show at the Sweet Earth Studio in Shawnee, ok with the proceeds going to the Shawnee Historical Building fund. I'm glad it's local, all I need to do is ask the collector if I could see it and enjoy it in person again. It has gold bronzing powder in it that the camera doesn't pick up very well that accents it gorgeously.

Jonelle T. McCoy
McCoy's Gaited Horse Artworks
Your Equine Art Connection! 
mccoysartworks@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment