Monday, April 21, 2014

Abstract Horse Art by Oklahoma Contemporary Equine Artist Jonelle T. McCoy "Tension"

© "Tension"
Yesterday was just one of those days I never want to have again, nothing went right, problems arose that I've still not been able to fix or address with positive results. I was in a stressed mood and wired for implosion- I was so glad it was over when I laid down to sleep! Today there have been a few lingering troubles that worry me, I still have the biggest issue to resolve, but I have hope to make some headway. So to be honest- I'm in a state of high tension, so therefore, I am posting the acrylic painting "Tension" for today. This has been painted with acrylics on a 24"x 18"x 1.5" gallery wrap canvas. It is available at the Sweet Earth Studio Mingle gallery in Shawnee, Ok. Contact:   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment